Poll assigned to board: Word of the Day
- 6. He was a very assiduous reader, enjoyed being self-taught and making use of his extensive library of books.
- 7. Success is based less on luck than on assiduous effort.
- 2. As I begin the New Year, I will be assiduously stick to my commitment to make no more resolutions
- 1. He assiduously dressed from his head to his toes for the New Years Eve party.
- 3. I was more resistant to be more Assiduous in my appearance.
- 5. I will be assiduous when it comes to my Granddaughter Felicia
- 4. He assiduously dressed from his head to his toes for the New Years Eve party.
See more polls
Return to your Game Sheet