Santa Claus is Coming to Town and
Poll assigned to board: Paraprosdokian Sentences
- ..Bringing hand sanitizer and toilet paper for all (limit one no matter how good you've been)!
- ..He's washing his hands He's wearing a mask You don't have to sit on his lap just to ask If Santa Clause has Covid-19
- ..He's flying over head to avoid the gov. lockdown and surprise all the good little girls & boys.
- ..he will be there on January 8th because he has to quarantine 14 days on arrival.
- ..he's wearing a Rudolph face mask!
- ..He's checking his list, He's wearing his mask, He knows who's been infected or missed He won't need to ask!
- ..And he's not going to care if you have Covid or not because He's in and out of the chimney like a flash.
- ..and so is my Aunt, (I would rather see Santa)
- ..He’ll be on a monitor near you!
- ..Only coming into the town of Iceland due to Quarantine.
- ..so that means that the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money is at hand.
- ..I believe! He will be here.
- ..we're going out for a beer (and he's buying )
- ..List to do before he is here, #1 remember to put the fire out in the fireplace, remember last year.
- ..Eeks ekks hurry up and go away virus
See more polls
Return to your Game Sheet