I Could Tell My Parents Hated Me
Poll assigned to board: Paraprosdokian Sentences
- ..My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
- ..when they sent me outside to play and locked the door behind me!
- ..They told me to go play in the traffic, and we live next to a four lane highway
- ..When I came home from school, they'd moved house
- ..Their names never appeared on our airline tickets.
- ..Everytime I came in they went out
- ..Because when we went away on vacation they left me behind at a highway rest stop.
- ..When I woke up in the dustbin.
- ..when I sat on the floor to eat & the dog sat on a chair at the table.
- ..When they told me I was adopted.
- ..When they said that they were praying that I would come to visit but they don't know what to do with me
- ..when they told me that I wasn’t adopted yet; they had only just placed the advert.
See more polls
Return to your Game Sheet