Poll assigned to board: Word of the Day
- 3. To beat the heat, the deer stayed by the river to slake his thirst.
- 8. People who take care of their loved ones with Alzheimer's need indefatigable patience.
- 1. The tutor at our college give us a disquisitions as a essay for our homework.
- 5. There was a persistent noise which was indefatigable.
- 7. A group of 3 teachers gave the class their disquisitions on the pros and cons of the American justice system.
- 11. My whole family are consisted of indefatigable beings. LOL
- 2. I felt indefatigable despite working hard all day until I hit my chair
- 4. Sports drinks and water was handed out along the route to slake up the thirsts of the marathon runners.
- 6. The disquisitions for the required class on anatomy is much more difficult than I thought.
- 9. After mowing the lawn I had to slake my thirst.
- 10. I had a drink of water to Slake my thirst.
See more polls
Return to your Game Sheet